Thursday, June 18, 2015

19 week sibling update... Surrogate Side

19 weeks!  Yowza!  Almost halfway there.

Not much has really changed, but at least I'm not nauseous anymore! For crying out loud, all I want to do these days is eat!  (Specifically Japanese food; veggie sushi rolls, seaweed salad, gyoza...)  I'm still having shortness of breath and dizziness, but I'm hopeful those symptoms will subside soon enough!

I haven't had another appointment just yet, but have one scheduled for next week Wednesday. This will be our "big" appointment with our anatomy scan ultrasound where K&J will find out the sex of their baby!  They just cannot wait to learn if it will be a boy or a girl.  I was hoping they could hold out, but dangit, they just can't!  LOL!  So, notice I only said "K&J"...

Given that this will be my very last pregnancy ever, K has decided that I deserve to get the surprise birth I've always wanted, but never could have.  With my own pregnancies, my husband just HAD to know and he wasn't going to be able to make it through the duration of the pregnancy without spilling the beans in some way or another.  K&J and I tried to keep it a secret for Charlie's pregnancy, but the ultrasound technician didn't advise me to look away before he got to "that" area and low and behold there he was right on that screen for the whole world to see.  When I said, "well, there goes that idea..." to the technician, he was surprised that I figured it out that quickly.  I told him that this was not my first rodeo and there was no denying what I had seen.

Anyway, K is determined to prevent me from finding out.  We'll see how this goes!

19 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment