Thursday, October 8, 2015

35 week sibling update... Surrogate Side

Date:  October 8, 2015

How Many Weeks:  35 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 20lbs

Baby Size:  Coconut


What is going on with this baby:

  • Now,the baby's hearing is fully developed, and responds best to high-pitched noises.  Maybe I'll let out my high-pitched scream when this baby is trying to kick it's way out of my belly instead of holding it in... Maybe it'll listen to my cries and feel bad for me and stop?!  LOL!
  • If it's a boy, his testes have probably fully descended.  This is absolutely amazing; I still don't know the baby's sex!!!  Ahhhh!!  So exciting!
Maternity Clothes:  Yes.  I am at the point where I don't have much of anything to wear.  Well, at least that doesn't make me so incredibly uncomfortable at some point during the day.  Can I just wear yoga pants, a tank top and flip-flops everyday?  If only...

Sleep:  Not the greatest right now, but it's not all pregnancy related.  My dog is going through a cycle of constant and annoying snoring behavior.  I'm not sure if I've just been a super light sleeper these days, but his snoring is beyond out of control.  It just amazes me, though.  He can sleep quietly on the couch every evening, but once we head to bed for the night, it's all over. I've been tossing and turning quite a bit, too. 

Movement:  I say this every time, but this baby is strong. And, loves to move. I don't think I've ever seen my belly stretch the way it has been. Although it moves consistently throughout the entire day, the big moves occur in the evening time. 


Symptoms:  Braxton Hicks have surfaced more regularly. My back is hurting quite a bit and my belly feels over-stretched; especially midday/early evening. By the time I get home from work, my body is a mess. Lol! 

Food Cravings/Aversions:  Actually, I'm not really that hungry very often. This could definitely be attributed to not having a stomach anymore (wink, wink)! I'm still wanting cake (chocolate with PB frosting, of course), but I haven't had it in a few weeks. 

I'm looking forward to: Cake. I've gotta get me some cake. And no, I won't bake it. It's totally not the same nor as good if you make it yourself. Just ask my hubby. Ice cream just tastes so much better when he scoops it for me. True story. 


Belly: 35 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment