Friday, June 14, 2013

Oh, happy day... Surrogate Side

After 12+ long weeks of faithfully following medication protocols and taking required hormone supplements, I have made it to the end -- today is my LAST day of medications!!  Woo freaking Hoo!!!  Just last night I was thinking to myself, "tomorrow is it..."  No more patches, no more pills, no more PIO needle fills!  Ahh...  Maybe now I will return to my normal self??  Then again, what is normal ?  Hmm.

That said, this also marks a pretty substantial milestone in this pregnancy -- the end of our first trimester!  That, in itself, is a reason worth dancing for!  I think I may just do that...  The ladies at work will love this one!  (wink,wink)


Oh, happy day!!!  And now on to the bigger and better things relating to pregnancy -- a growing belly, fluttering, kicks and wiggles, gender reveal (for K&J at least - we're keeping it a secret from me!), baby names!  And, bring on the belly pics!!!  Here's one to start it off (besides the bloating pic from week 6, of course).

12 week baby belly!


3 comments:

  1. Huge milestone and CELEBRATION!

    And I'm sorry...did you say gender reveal???

    K, you need to post that valuable information on the blog! I promise you...G won't look. :)

    Cute belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly is so cute and so tiny! :)

    ReplyDelete