Wednesday, September 4, 2013

23 week update... Surrogate Side

Date:  September 4th, 2013

How Many Weeks:  23 weeks!

Total Weight Gain: 6 +/- pounds

Baby Size:  Grapefruit
 
 
What is going on with this baby:
  • He's forming little nipples (Haha! Yeah, really!)
  • His face is fully formed now -- he just needs a little extra fat to fill it out. (I can certainly help with that!)
  • He's listening to my voice and heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.  I've got to get K&J to record their voices so I can play them for the butterball!  Can't you see it now - my wittle bewy with a set of headphones on it??  (wink, wink)
Maternity Clothes: Yes.  I am wearing maternity clothes.  I am almost finished utilizing my belly band; although it's really hard to depart with such a treasured item... I have found, however, some of my tops accommodate my growing belly nicely!  Win!

Sleep:  Not too bad lately.  Although, I wake up every time my husband steps in the room at crazy hours.  That is something that I haven't done in a while...  I can, however, get back to sleep relatively quickly; so, I'm not complaining.

Movement:  Have I mentioned that this boy moves ALL THE TIME?  Yeah, he does.  He especially enjoys kicking my awkward girly parts down below causing me to jump or squirm with "delight"... 

Symptoms:  Nothing new, really!  My heavy, large and ever-growing boobies continue along the same path.  My oh-so-smexy veins in my legs are just as beautious as ever.  My headaches are still there.  Oh, maybe an addition!!  I now have some heavy, "full" feeling legs when I walk/stand for longer periods of time.  But, that's an easy fix - I'll just sit on my arse.... Yeah right (wink, wink).

Food Cravings/Aversions: Special K Red Berries is really kicking some serious butt these days. 

I'm looking forward to:  My brother's wedding is this weekend!!! HOLY SMOKES!  We will be traveling there tomorrow morning and will return in a week and a half (so, probably a delayed 24 week post).  I can't wait to see my family all together.  Yay!!

Belly:  



No comments:

Post a Comment