How Many Weeks: 34 weeks!
Total Weight Gain: 20.5lbs (I'm not saying the full pound since it's not a full pound until Friday. *insert annoying tongue*)
Baby Size: Butternut Squash
What is going on with this baby:
- He's recognizing and reacting to simple songs, if you're singing them. (If you're not, start! He may find them soothing after birth.) -- well, on that note, K&J get a pen and paper...
- Row, row, row your boat - courtesy of B
- Twinkle, twinkle little star - courtesy of C
- Royals (Lorde) - courtesy of the overplayed nature of the radio.
- He's also urinating about a pint a day. Oh, yummy.
Maternity Clothes: I'm still looking into whether or not they make maternity jammies. I have found that my t-shirts no longer cover my belly. I have since resorted to my hubby's t-shirts. He loves this.
Sleep: Okay. I really can't complain. I'm able to get comfortable pretty easily, but staying comfortable is the real adventure. Sometimes when sleeping on my side, I feel like I am sleeping right on top of him! I, obviously, don't sleep on my belly, but he slides really low into the side on which I'm sleeping at that moment. It's kinda cute - he gets all cozy in there. And then, when I flip sides, he slides into that cozy crevice.
Movement: Still moving quite a bit. BUT, he's not tap dancing on my goodies anymore!!! WooHOO! He's head down and now I get kicks to the ribcage. NOT COMPLAINING! I'd much rather spit up the food I just ate than do the awkward girlie part dance. Hiccups, however, in this general vicinity can get weird. Can a girl catch a break?! (wink, wink)
Food Cravings/Aversions: (I added a drizzle of Hershey's syrup to my favorite PB ice cream and I liked it.)
I'm looking forward to: weekly OB appointments?? Omigoodness! What a countdown!
|I think I popped more... Just my opinion.|