Tuesday, August 6, 2013

19 weeks (and counting)... Surrogate Side

I cannot believe that we are almost half-way through this pregnancy! Tomorrow is our "big" ultrasound and we get to see this butterball on screen for a good amount of time.  K is coming for this appointment - WooHoo!  So exciting!  Although we already know the sex, we are still looking forward to seeing his growth and watch him move.

So, I've been feeling this baby MOVE (a lot).  The other night as baby boy was doing his evening routine inside his ever expanding oven, I pushed my hand into my belly to see if I could feel the movement on my hand.  I'm not sure, but I think  I could!  I'm hoping that maybe if the baby cooperates...yeah, probably not likely, but...if he cooperates, that maybe  K would be able to feel him while she's here.  Wouldn't that be the sweetest?  I may  have to convince the little butterball with just a few Hershey's kisses....

On a side note, today is my hubby's birthday.  Question: would it be terrible if I plan to take him out to dinner (yes, because I don't like to cook), but choose a restaurant that would best fit my most recent food "cravings"??  I'm thinking hibachi.  Or, maybe rustic Italian?  Or, Mexican sounds delightful, too........

Wherever it is that I decide to go, I will not expose my true intentions (although he will probably already figure it out).  That said, I plan to eat a lot.  I'm a hungry girl!  This baby needs his ammunition to continue his acrobatics!

19 weeks (and counting)...
...I think my boobies are growing larger than my belly at this point.  I've had to order new bras and the size is just scary.  'Nuff said about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment